Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I may go on a cruise in Oct. and i have a iPhone. Can I text and check email without extra charges in port?

I know if I use the phone part it will be like 65 cents a min.


I know I wont have service on the boat, unless we are at a port

I may go on a cruise in Oct. and i have a iPhone. Can I text and check email without extra charges in port?
You'll be able to use text and email, but they too are charged at higher rates than normal (but cheaper than calls!)





Texts are 50c to send; AT%26amp;T have some world packages which might be useful to get cheaper data rates at:





http://www.wireless.att.com/learn/intern...





If you can find somewhere with WiFi, you can use www.iptexter.com which gives you a temporary number (though it's a european number) to send and receive texts over the internet.

online games

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

check email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting