Saturday, October 24, 2009

When I click 'Check All' at the page just jumps but no email gets checked. How can I fix this?

I have several folders which have 90% spam so I like to click 'Check All' at the bottom of the email list and then uncheck the few I want before clicking 'Delete'

When I click 'Check All' at the page just jumps but no email gets checked. How can I fix this?
I don't know why the "check all" doesn't work----BUT ----try this instead.





Click the "sender" box---which is directly below the "delete" tab, (at the top of the senders list).


That will check all the boxes on that page----then click "delete"----after un-checking the few you want to keep.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

check email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting