Monday, October 12, 2009

When I got to check my email, the actual text is coming up blank. Why can't I see my message?

I know people are emailing me, but the area where the text would be is blank. Is it my browser settings? If so, how do I change them?

When I got to check my email, the actual text is coming up blank. Why can't I see my message?
Sounds like you are using the new mail, click switch to mail classic (small blue words) at the top of your mail screen or use this link: http://ymailupdates.com/blog/?p=76
Reply:It's possible that you have your text color set at white. Try starting your cursor at the beginning of a message and dragging it down for awhile. The "highlight" should be black and if there IS text there, it will show up in the highlighted space. If that happens, you'll need to change your text color to something else. By the way, when you send a message, can you see it? Because if that's the case, my solution above might not be quite right. But check it anyway.

rss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

check email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting