Monday, October 12, 2009

Is there a way to check whether an email exists without sending an email?

I've received pretty interesting email. Normally, I am very efficient at recognizing a spam, there is this one email which I'm not sure about. How can I check if the email address really exists?

Is there a way to check whether an email exists without sending an email?
It is better to stick on your normally doing. I know from experience that pretty interesting email is dangerous. I clicked on an interesting email once and got more and more spams since then. Spammers are skillful today, they know how to make their emails not go to bulk folder. No matter how interesting the email you got is, please don't reply. Hope you haven't yet. I understand your curiousity if that email address really exists, but remember, curiousity can cost you a lot.
Reply:When in doubt, don't check it out. Forget about it.

face

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

check email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting