Monday, October 12, 2009

My wife texting me using chikka japan she said he send me a message but why i did not receive?i check my email

but theres no message of chikka? i mean my wife.why it happened like that?please tell me where my wife message go?

My wife texting me using chikka japan she said he send me a message but why i did not receive?i check my email
Not getting them could be lots of reasons. Including but not limited to:


1. Sender put wrong Address or domain.


2. You have a Block on Sender.


3. It was delivered to Bulk/Spam and sometimes Trash.


4. Sender needs to be put in addressbook.


5. Sending and Receiving Server problems or delays.


6. You've enabled mail forwarding.


7. You've set up filters that have been guided else where. As well as malfunction to


another location. Even Trash.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

check email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting