Wednesday, October 21, 2009

When I try to check my yahoo email at home it takes several attempts to get it open. How do i fix it?

MY MESSENGER WORKS FINE.FOR ABOUT A WEEK NOW I HAVE BEEN HAVING A HARD TIME ENTERING YAHOO MAIL. IT KEEPS LOGGING ME OFF AND SENDING INTERNET ERROR MESSEGES. CAN I FIX THIS?

When I try to check my yahoo email at home it takes several attempts to get it open. How do i fix it?
well there could be something wrong with your computer...try de-fragmenting it...if it doesn't help then it's probably your internet connection.....and with your internet connection your going to have to contact your internet provider and ask them to check it out....hope i helped....


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

check email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting