Monday, October 12, 2009

When I check my personal email my screen is white so I cannot read it. How do I get my emails to come up?

I can read who it is from and the time but nothing else will show up on the screen

When I check my personal email my screen is white so I cannot read it. How do I get my emails to come up?
In the new Yahoo! Mail, you don鈥檛 do this with your browser anymore. Now, just change your


character encoding setting right in Yahoo! Mail!





Here鈥檚 how:





In the toolbar, click More Actions and select Set Encodings.


From the list that appears, select the encoding that matches the message鈥檚 content.


Note: Only one character encoding set may be viewed at a time. And in this case, changing your


browser鈥檚 encoding setting will not work.





Or in the old Traditional = Select any email where the header information is displayed, but there


is nothing in the


"body" of the message where you would expect to find text, etc.


Move your mouse to the area of the expected "body" of the message and right-click...on


the menu that appears, click on "Encoding"...on the menu that appears, if "Auto Select"


has a check mark, leave it as is...if not click "Auto Select"; then this menu will


disappear...right click again in the "body" to cause the same menu to display again...then


click on "Western European (Windows)"...you should now be able to view the "body" of


all messages that you couldn't view before...obviously, if the problem somehow occurs


again, do the same procedure described above again. I have no idea how or why these


settings get "changed" or "corrupted" after everyday use, but apparently they sometimes


do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

check email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting