Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do i check my girlfriends email account from my computer?

when she trys 2 access her email on my computer it alway goes directly 2 my page. help

How do i check my girlfriends email account from my computer?
you don't want to do that, ethically! once she login to her email account, the email will automatically log her out after a period of time, unless she forget to log out( which will be a stupid thing to do) you will have couple of minutes to check her email before it automatically logs you out
Reply:go into your account, then look for the log out button. Once you have logged out it should request a user name and password to connect the next time.

facebok

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

check email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting