Monday, October 12, 2009

I accidently set my OptimumOnline email account to OutlookExpress. Now I can't check my email on the internet.

I can only check my account on my laptop. How do I make it a webmail email account again?

I accidently set my OptimumOnline email account to OutlookExpress. Now I can't check my email on the internet.
Your webmail account should be always there. Reading the mail from Outlook is an option, and will not change your online account. Can you log on to OptimumOnline Mail service? You may not be able to see the mails you already open in Outlook, but any new mails should be there.
Reply:Very simple





Windows XP open up your Internet Explorer go to tools internet options go to PROGRAMS TAB select your favorite email program using the drop down menu


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

check email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting