Monday, October 12, 2009

Cant sighn in I am using my correct id and password. whats going on i check my email four timesa day?

when i login my page is open but there is a note shown your page couldn't found. But my other id's are opening simply. Please help me how can i check my mails %26amp; open my account.

Cant sighn in I am using my correct id and password. whats going on i check my email four timesa day?
Your Mail Server is Offline Now.





Yahoo servers are updating the NEW Mail that replaces Beta Mail. Expect lag or


outages. I doubt if some or all Yahoo Mail functions work at all.


Wait up to 30 days when all updates are complete. Yahoo Mail is not just one server.


Each Server gets all updates by sometimes taking it off the air. ( Have you ever put an


operating system on a PC? Sort off like that but bigger.)


Then having to transfer each an every file back to all accounts.
Reply:could not enter in yahoo massenger

single

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

check email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting