Monday, May 24, 2010

Why does my toolbar show that I have unread email messages but when I check my mail, it shows no unread msgs?

Sometimes my toolbar will show a certain number of unread messages, but where it says inbox on the left side it shows a different number, and the inbox tab that is open shows no unread messages. Why? Am I not getting some of my emails? I've tried logging out and waiting to log back in, but this doesn't always work. I have also tried deleting cookies and those sort of things... Any ideas?

Why does my toolbar show that I have unread email messages but when I check my mail, it shows no unread msgs?
Mine does the same things and then seems to get it right after a bit. I think it just doesn't always update like it should.
Reply:Go into the Inbox and back out. Hit 'refresh". Empty any unread messages in your trash...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

check email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting