Monday, May 24, 2010

I currently have 2 yahoo email addresses. How do I link them so that I can check all my emails in one inbox?

I actually like to forward all of the emails from one of my email addresses to the other. How do I do that?

I currently have 2 yahoo email addresses. How do I link them so that I can check all my emails in one inbox?
When you have 2 completely separate Yahoo accounts the only way to automatically forward from one to the other is if the forwarding account is a Plus account.





You can have alternate addresses for a Yahoo ID that goes to the same email but it must be originally set up as an alternate. It can't be set up once the second account is already open.



Reply:Open a third e-mail account, forward the e-mail from other accounts to this account. Yahoo mail has forward option in the e-mail settings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

check email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting