Sunday, May 23, 2010

In Microsoft Outlook, is there a way to check to see if someone has opened an email you sent?

I don't mean creating the setting where you get notification when someone opens it. I want to look in my "Sent" box and see if the message has been viewed by the recipient. Thanks!

In Microsoft Outlook, is there a way to check to see if someone has opened an email you sent?
nope.





you have to RECEIVE the report, therefore, you can't see it in your SENT. reports arrive in your inbox, unless you create a rule that automatically sends receipts to your sent box


1 comment:

  1. Yesterday evening I changed my outlook password and forgot it. I was angry and couldn't do anything. Fortunately today I was calm and used the I-net. I was lucky and discovered - 2003 pst password crack. It was my lucky star and settled my issue for seconds and for free as far as I remembered.

    ReplyDelete

 

check email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting