Monday, May 24, 2010

How can I check the IPs that log in to my email (gmail, yahoo) account?

I am concerned with matters of security. I am almost certain that someone or some persons are regularly logging into my gmail account and I would like to trace their IPs. I guessed, from a logical point of view, that the services of gmail and yahoo must have a way to record the IPs signing in and that is the information I would like to access.

How can I check the IPs that log in to my email (gmail, yahoo) account?
Gmail doesn't give that info out...although you are right, they will have logs. You will have to contact them directly. Even then, I doubt that they will give you the IP addresses of other logins to your account, they will just offer to block those IP's.





Best of luck!
Reply:the easiest way round this is to change your password, you will need to email/ speak to gmail or yahoo customer service to identify the IP addresses, i doubt if they'll give them to you though.

rss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

check email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting