Saturday, November 7, 2009

When trying to create a 2nd email for my current Yahoo id I am stuck in the check avail screen.Tutorial avail?

Is there a tutorial avail so I can see where I am going wrong? After I type in my suggested 2nd e-mail and click check avail. it does not say unavail, it just clear the field and acts like I didn't type anything. If I type in one I know is taken, I get a message saying unavail. How do I get past this stage to actually create the address?

When trying to create a 2nd email for my current Yahoo id I am stuck in the check avail screen.Tutorial avail?
Make sure you're completely logged out of your other primary Yahoo account. You can only have one Yahoo ID open at a time in a browser so if your primary account is still open you can't create a new one.





Once you've logged out completely, go to the Yahoo home page. In the upper right corner you should see two options: Sign In and Sign Up. (If you don't see the Sign In option you're not completely logged out.) Click on Sign Up and you should be taken to a registration page. Follow the prompts to create the new account.





https://edit.yahoo.com/registration?.int...





wwbgd


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

check email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting