Saturday, November 7, 2009

How do you check spelling if you are writing a regular email reply?

My check spelling seems to be blocked out. I also tried tools and edit. While it shows these boxes I do not get results clicking on them. It is like they are faded out. Yahoo told me it should work so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong if any thing.

How do you check spelling if you are writing a regular email reply?
You seem to have tried it all, but I would try just sending a new E-mail not connected to replying to test if the buttons above all E-mail is there and look normal. Try to spell ck from the first button.


At least you will know if the problem is on all E-mail or only on reply.If it works go back to reply and try again. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

check email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting