Saturday, November 7, 2009

Trying to set up yahoo to check email and send from my outlook 2002?

I have followed the yahoo directions for setting up on outlook 2002 and 2003. But it keeps getting errors upon sending and receiving.. I went to the other settings and set the authentication, (sorry if missspelt) but still won't work.. any other suggestions. I even changed the outgoing mail server to then one suggested in the yahoo help area, but still won't work.. what else can I do???

Trying to set up yahoo to check email and send from my outlook 2002?
On Outlook you go to option then to new email setting then type in your account ID and your password. On the POP, type in pop.yahoo.com. On your SMTP type in smtp.yahoo.com then ok. I hope this is your Priovder server to get online, I have sbcglobal.net, you can also check on yahoo.com go to option then check the list it will tell you about pop and smtp. I hope that will help you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

check email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting