Saturday, November 7, 2009

I am at the libary and im trin to check my email?

im at the libary and i really need to check my emails.. but, they have everything block off. my friend sent me a email and it have alot of info- so do anybody have any suggestion

I am at the libary and im trin to check my email?
you should never try your e-mail from any place not even a library cause they don't clean out there cookie folder and the cookies are for websites you have been to and they can track you down and send spam and plus they may have it setup with a program in there system to block stuff like this..Always do it from your own computer. but make sure you clean out all your folder cookies,temp,Temporary Internet Files. Why if not these also can run your computer down as well.





you may want to use the spell checker next time
Reply:Go to yahoo or google or just any search engine and type in proxy sites. Find one that isn't blocked and you should be able to check it from there just read the instructions. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

check email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting