Saturday, November 7, 2009

I want to check on the status of a resume I have submitted by email. What is a good way to word it ?

What is the best way to word me checking the status of my resume by email?

I want to check on the status of a resume I have submitted by email. What is a good way to word it ?
How about:





Hello,





I would like to ask if you have recently received an email from me so I may know it does not need to be sent again. Could you email me back and let me know or direct me to where I should ask this question?





Thanks in advance.





Sincerely,





(whoeveryoumaybe)


(whateveremailaddyyouhave)





Cut-and-paste with no edit at your own peril. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

check email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting